Birch Hill Announces The Cornerstone Club!
Choose a newly renovated home and reap a lifetime benefit of discounted health care costs by joining the Cornerstone Club!
If you have been considering a move into Birch Hill’s independent living community, but you’re “Not ready yet,” The Cornerstone Club is an opportunity for you. For a limited time, we are offering people a chance to choose their brand new home, move in and enjoy a LIFETIME discount on their future health care needs by joining The Cornerstone Club.
Birch Hill is Manchester’s premier Continuing Care Retirement Community, an affiliate of The RiverWoods Group. Our residents move in when they are independent and enjoy housekeeping, dining, activities and programs. They benefit from having more free time, and access to new friends. When and if additional care is needed, we provide assisted living, memory care and nursing care at a deeply discounted rate right within the community.
What is included in The Cornerstone Club?
- Your choice of apartments
- Choose your floor plan, all with brand new paint, flooring, appliances, countertops, cabinets and more!
- Enjoy $3,000 of free downsizing services
- Move in and enjoy one free monthly service fee
- 25% lifetime discount off all health care costs
- Two free guest room nights
How do I join The Cornerstone Club?
- Choose one of our open apartments
- Complete financial and medical assessment
- Put 10% of the entrance fee down
- Move in within 60 days of your home being completed
Call (603) 836-2302 or Email Us for more information about this limited time offer.
This is the time to worry less, explore more, and make friends. Because you don’t have to spend time on home maintenance, cooking, and chores, as a result you have the time to meet a host of new friends, participate in activities right within your home, and make the most of this time of your life. Whether you want to tinker in the woodshop, cultivate flowers and veggies in your own raised garden bed, take a fitness class, curate our library collection, join our weekly bridge, poker or indoor golf groups, you can find a lot to do without leaving Birch Hill.
On campus you will find:
- Woodworking Shop
- Raised Garden Beds
- Fitness classes
- Resident-run Country Store
- Resident-run Library
- In-house painting and art classes
- Resident-run closed-circuit tv channel
- Resident-run Milltowne Tavern
- Membership at Y for pool and class access
- In-house weekly putting tournament
Outdoors you will find walking trails , and plenty of area golf and tennis courts. The Merrimack River is a 15 minute ride away – grab your kayak and fishing pole for a nice summer afternoon. Close to nature, yet minutes to downtown Manchester with a wide variety of cultural and sporting activities.