If you need additional assistance with activities of daily living, The Manor is assisted living at its best. We currently have openings available immediately, featuring private suites with private baths and kitchenettes, access to licensed caregivers 24/7, and three delicious meals a day. Just down the hall from the independent living apartments, The Manor has its own living room, library, dining room, and activity room. Our caregivers have specialized training and since employee turnover here is so low, you will always have the comfort of a familiar face. To learn more and schedule an appointment contact, Kelly Madore at 603-836-2302 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form on this page.
You and your family will benefit from care planning with our dedicated team, as well as 24-hour emergency response system, health counseling and access to our many health clinics, including blood pressure, dermatology and laboratory services, and supervision by our on-site physician. Enjoy our on-site beauty salon and barber shop, and a complete calendar of activities. Click here to view floor plans.
You will benefit from:
- Licensed nurses on staff, 24/7
- Medication Management
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- All clinics are under the supervision of our on-site physician or medical director
- Coordination of health and wellness services
- Emergency response system
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals per day
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Personal laundry service
- Enrichment programs and social activities
- Beauty and barber shop available on site
- Highly trained, dedicated staff
Respite care is also available at The Manor at Birch Hill for residents, as well as from the outside community. We provide individualized personal attention to those who stay with us, even if it is for a short stay. If you have a short-term respite need, consider contacting Birch Hill. Your family member can enjoy personal attention in a residential environment, with professional staff, while you travel or get the rejuvenation you may need. For more information, call 603-836-2302.