You’re Invited to…
Attend Our Luncheon and Get Your Top Questions Answered
Tuesday, March 13, 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
Most people are concerned about what to do if they need long
term care in the future, and there is a lot of confusion about what
it involves. If you live at Birch Hill, your future needs are covered.
Attend this informative seminar to learn the answers to Birch Hill’s
award-winning approach to quality care:
– How do I transition from independent living to another level of care?
– When does someone need assisted living instead of independent?
– What is the difference between assisted living and nursing care?
– What does care coordination mean?
– What level of training in memory care does the staff have?
RSVP by March 5. Please include your full name, phone number, and address so we can confirm your reservation.
Birch Hill, 200 Alliance Way, Manchester, NH 03102, In Our New Addition